Pool water compliance assessment.
Drinking water compliance assessment.
Waste water compliance assessment.
Risk facilities compliance assessment.
- Control of the suitability of the water for bathing during its operation, according to what is required by national and regional legislation.
- Evaluation of the chemical balance for wintering and subsequently assessing the reuse of water at the beginning of the summer season.
- Odor, color, turbidity, pH, conductivity, nitrites, ammonium, oxidability, total chlorine, free residual chlorine, isocianuric acid.
- Aerobes at 37ºC, Escherichia coli, Coliforms, Enterococci, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, protozoa, parasites, algae.
Evaluate the organoleptic and microbiological quality of the water, as well as the effectiveness of the purification treatment.
- Color, odor, taste, turbidity, pH, conductivity, ammonium, nitrites, free residual chlorine, combined chlorine.
- Aerobes at 22ºC, Total Coliforms, Escherichia coli, Clostridium perfringens.
ANALYSIS AT THE CONSUMER TAP:
Allows the identification of possible problems in the interior networks of buildings and homes.
- Color, odor, taste, turbidity, pH, conductivity, ammonia, free residual chlorine, combined chlorine, nitrites, iron, copper, nickel, lead.
- Total Coliforms, Escherichia coli, fecal enterococci.
Characterization of wastewater:
- Industrial, urban, purified, to verify compliance with current legislation.
- PH, conductivity, solid matter, oils and fats, total dissolved solids (TDS), Chemical oxygen demand (COD) and demand biochemistry of oxygen (BOD5).
PURIFIED WATER TESTS
Control of the microbiological and physical-chemical quality of the water of all risk facilities: Cooling towers, sanitary hot water systems, thermal facilities (jacuzzis, hydromassage bathtubs, heated swimming pools, spas …), and thus guarantee compliance with current legislation.
- PH, turbidity, conductivity, iron.
- Aerobic at 37ºC, Legionella SPP count and identification of Legionella pneumophila.